- Helping Hands@Home is committed to providing the best caregiver for our clients.
- Our caregivers are our employees, not contractors.
- Each one embodies the “Helping Hands Touch” providing compassionate, caring and professionals services to our clients.
- Each caregiver is thoroughly interviewed and screened, including background, reference and DMV license checks.
- Fully insured and bonded.
- Provided with ongoing on-the-job support and training.
- Alzheimers care services and education
- Diabetic education, grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Tips for cooking for chronically ill
- Gluten-free, allergy-friendly, diet sensitivities
- The Senior Care Coordinator and owner maintain regular contact with client and families we serve.
If you love helping others and making a difference in their lives, and want to be part of a family owned, local organization run by people who are passionate about providing quality care, we would love to hear from you. In exchange for your hard work, flexibility and positive, compassionate, “can-do” attitude, we offer flexible schedules, a supportive work environment and competitive pay for the right individuals. Please fill out our application today.
125 Adams Street