- Let the “Helping Hands Touch” make a difference in your life or in the life of your loved one.
- We are a locally and family owned business which offers many different types of in-home non-medical care that can be individualized to meet the needs of your family members.
- Since 2010, our experienced non-medical caregivers have been helping people live more independent lives though companionship and home care services.
- We proudly serve the clients throughout the Capital District and Saratoga County of New York in a variety of settings.
- Helping Hands@Home tailors services to the exact needs of our clients from weekly three hour visits and four hour weekend shifts to extended hours, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Our office is on call 24/7 for client and caregiver questions and emergencies.
- We proudly serve people who need assistance and want to live independently.
“I just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the new schedule. We think it will work much better for our mom and appreciate both your efforts in this regard! Lisa, I saw you were at the house on Friday (I think that was the day). Thank you so much for filling in and thereby ensuring coverage. Once again, much appreciated. BTW, we have been working to get my mother accepted into a doctor practice that makes home visits. It will be good to get her established with them.
Thanks again and Happy Valentine's Day!!”
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS